The following information has been provided to councillors:
- Asset Management Planning
- Infrastructure Maintenance
- Waste Management
- Land Use Planning, Building, Plumbing & Environmental Health functions
- Animal Control and Regulatory functions
- Natural Resource Management
- Emergency Management
"He is accredited and licensed as a builder and building designer with the Department of Justice, having completed bachelor degree in Environmental Design, Post Graduate in Architecture; and a Certificate IV in Building and Construction.
"Richard has a background in community consultation and participation, deriving and delivering projects and participating in numerous committees. He is a current member of the Industry Policy Committee with the Housing Industry Association which covers areas of environment, planning and development; technical matters; industrial relations; and legal matters.
"Richard will commence on Monday 24 July 2017."